We don't have to.

Just because you just must.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Winner!

Hi there, how was your day so far? I find you and your posts interesting, nice pics as well. That's why I decided to ask you a few things and I hope you won't mind answering some (or even all of them hehehe). I have also placed my own answers to these questions just to be fair :-)

1. What's keeping you busy these days? (I'm into IT, working for a Network Security Company as Head for Operations)

2. Where do you normally hang out? (week-days mostly Eastwood area or Ortigas and during week-ends mostly in Alabang)

3. What do you enjoy doing the most? Do you play any sport? (Normally I play golf during week-ends but due to my schedule the past months I haven't seen the fairways :-(

4. Where exactly are you from? (I stay in my pad here at Eastwood during week-days and I go home to Alabang on week-ends every two weeks)

5. Are you still single? (I'm 100% ISO9002 Certified Single na, Y2K Compliant pa hehehehe)

6. Do you have a Yahoo Messenger account? If so, can I also add you up and hopefully chat with you one of these days :-) My Yahoo Messenger Account: golfer6370

7. I know that its a long shot and you might not agree if I ask for your contact number that's why I'm giving you mine hoping that we can get in touch with each other. You may call or txt me at any time at 0917-805-4009 You can't blame me from trying hehehe :-P I hope to hear from you soon. And I hope that you can find time to answer the above questions. You take care and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Nandy here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home