We don't have to.

Just because you just must.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Excuse you are you part korean?

True beauty is found on the heart of a person.
There are many beautiful persons in our country.
I do not have plans over the weekends because I have to study.
I like soaking up in the rain.
I can only visit them once a month because I will be very busy in being a mother.
Maybe one of roadblocks when I cannot visit my parents is when I do not have money.
I went in downtown last weekend.
I can contribute in my country by studying hard.
I had a great fun in our camping.I will go to downtown tomorrow.
I just love to watched T.V. for the whole night.
Our teacher treat us a pizza yesterday.
There nothing special happened in school yesterday.
My dad tendered his resiganation on his work yesterday because he want to have his own business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home