We don't have to.

Just because you just must.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Is This A Confusion?

Teacher: Do you have any questions for me?
Korean: Yes I have a no question for you.


Teacher: Describe winter. What can you do in winter?
Korean: I can play skiing. I can snowboarding. It is cold.
Teacher: Do you like the cold temperature?
Korean: Neh?
Teacher: Cold. You like the cold?
Korean: Ah! No. Not cold. Just ski. And snowboard!
Teacher: I see ok I understand.
Korean: You understand? Yes. I like that.
Teacher: But out of all the seasons, winter, summer, spring and fall - which one would you like to have for one whole year?

Korean: Summer..winter...spring...fall....
Teacher: For one year. One season. Which one? Summer. Spring. Fall. Winter.
Korean: Winter...spring..fall...summer...
Teacher: Choose one. One year. Spring, summer, fall, winter?
Korean: Summer!
Teacher: I thought you liked skiing?
Korean: No. I like summer. All year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home