We don't have to.

Just because you just must.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Rare Real Update

When your Korean manager asks you to "help" him make a team building proposal it actually means you're going to do it on your own. Then when he signs it, it would seem that he also did his part. What a jackass.
I hate team building. It's a waste of time. Well I guess especially for my shift - we don't need it. Yes, I am gloating.

Anyway a lot has happened lately. Changes are going to take place that I didn't plan or at the very least didn't expect to happen. Well I can say they are good changes. Despite the harrowing schedule I am, well, slap me silly - happy.

School is still sucking, more of, my schedule is still sucking. I am going to take less subjects next term and I won't be stupid enough to have an everyday school sched this time. Really for lack of a better word: Stupid, stupid.



So what do you think? Gasp.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home