We don't have to.

Just because you just must.

Monday, May 29, 2006

What I do Part 1

If you have viewed my profile you would know that I am an online english tutor - to Koreans. For the sake of entertainment to those who drop by here and my co-workers, I would be posting conversations between students and teachers from time to time. As well as proof that in some instances the student gets cheated out of his money because of lack of quality control with some teachers. Included in our services is typing down wrong sentences and phrases of the students and send it to them supposedly with "corrected sentences". Like if a student says "I not like movie." We are supposed to type that along with a correction, ergo:

1. I not like movie.
-I don't like movies.

You get my drift? I'm not perfect but at least I don't let it get THIS bad:
3. Traffic because I got some traffic accident.
===>I was stocked in a traffic jam because of a car accident. ->this is supposed to be the "correction"

5. Telephone...
===>I think I cannot live without telephone because I usually chat with my friends.

4.Is pretty… (student was asked what kind of animal would she want to be)
====>If I am going to be animal I like to be a cat because cat is pretty and cute.

4.Yes... (student was asked where she would like to go for a vacation)
====>I want to go to the beach next vacation.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home