We don't have to.

Just because you just must.

Monday, May 29, 2006

What The Bleep Do We Know?!

I.
If I change my mind will I change my choices? If I change my choices will my life change? Why can't I change? What am I addicted to? What will I lose that I'm chemically attached to and what person, place, thing, time or event that I'm chemically attached to that I don't want to lose because I may have to experience the chemical withdrawal from that?
Hence the human drama.


II.
The only way that I will ever be great to myself is not what I do to my body but what I do to my mind.

III.
So if we're consciously designing our destiny and if we're consciously from a spiritual standpoint throwing in with the idea that our thoughts can affect our reality or affect our life, cause reality equals life, then I have this little pact that I have when I create my day. I say, "I'm taking this time to create my day. Now if in fact the observer's watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention to anyone of these things that I created and bring them in a way that I won't expect. So I'm as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things and make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you."

IV.
I am much more than I think I am. I can be much more even than that. I can influence my environment, the people. I can influence space itself. I can influence the future. I am resposible for all those things. I and the surround are not separate. They're part of one. I'm connected to it all. I am not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home